Desktop Support Engineer Resume Format RESUME
Job Profile: Desktop support Engineer
Date of Birth : 13– June – 1996
Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile No. : +91-9997914170
Seeking a challenging position in an engineering environment where I could add my knowledge and skills for the better productivity of the organization. A strong believer in the ability of the Architecture and research combined with Design thinking for strengthening our societies and having a positive effect on the world.
➢ 10 th from B.S.E.B in 2012 with 70%.
➢ 12 th from A.B.O.S in 2014 with 65%
➢ Three Years Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from U.P.B.T.E Lucknow in 2018 with 82 % Passed with Honours.
- Knowledge in software and hardware installation and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting, installing and configuring MS Outlook.
- Solve internet related problems configuration basic TCP/IP settings.
- Installing of Win XP, Win 7, Win 8 and create profile.
- Configuring, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting of complete Desktops, Laptops and Printers.
- Knowledge of File Services like FTP, and FSRM.
- Setup and configuration of DNS and DHCP.
- Understanding of VPN and WDS in Server 2012 R2.
- Understanding of Disk Management.
- Installation and configuration of Active Directory and handling user creation and deletion
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop Connection and teamviewer.
- Lan environment troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Local and Network Printers
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP Model.
- Understanding of IP addressing.
- Sound Knowledge of DHCP, DNS,
Organization: Silicon Comnet Pvt Ltd.
Duration: 01 July 2016 to 01 August(2017)
Job Profile: – Desktop support Engineer
- Manage Local Printer & Network Printer.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Mail Client like Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook.
- All type of Client Operating System Troubleshooting like XP, Win 7.
- Troubleshooting and configuration of File Sharing Permission.
- Knowledge of Desktop / Network Hardware Components Installation, Upgradation and Troubleshooting.
- Work on Experience of Windows XP & Windows 7/ 8 & Windows Sever 2008 R2 &2012 R2 Installation,Customization and Troubleshooting in Different Vendors Product (Desktop / Laptop).
- Installation & configuration of LAN Network in Windows Environment (Win XP, Win7 Etc.)
- Managing the installation and configuration part of all standard software as per the Company policy.
- Remote management through Team Viewer & Remote Desktop to solve Windows and Software Issue
- Father’s Name : Mr. Ram Udgar Poddar
- Mother’s Name : Indu Devi
- Marital status : Single
- Nationality : Indian
- Language : Hindi, English
- Permanent Address : RZF-776/19A,Gali no-16,palam colony,
- Strength : Self Motivated , Positive attitude
- Hobbies : Reading News Paper, Watching News
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and belief. I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.